Golden Coconut Curry with Veggies & Halloumi with Fifth Moon Grüner Veltliner or Khoai Chardonnay
RECIPE BY Brooklyn Delhi
Featuring Golden Coconut Curry Simmer Sauce by Brooklyn Delhi
Active TIME 25 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
- 1 tablespoon high heat oil like sunflower or canola
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced
- 1 Brooklyn Delhi Golden Coconut Curry
- 3/4 cup fresh corn (shaved from 1 cob)
- 8 ounces halloumi cheese, cut 1 cm thick slices
- coconut milk
- salt to taste
- In a large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium-high heat. Add zucchini coins. Saute until tender and cooked through. Season with salt.
- Add 1 jar of Brooklyn Delhi Golden Coconut Curry. Fill jar with 1 cup coconut milk, cap it and shake it up. Add it to the pan with corn and simmer until vegetables are tender and cooked through.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan on medium heat. Layer in the halloumi slices. Cook until both sides are browned, about 2-4 minutes minutes total.
- Serve curry over rice or with naan. Layer on halloumi on each bowl. For heat or sweet, add a spoon of Brooklyn Delhi Tomato Achaar. Add optional crispy roasted chickpeas on top.