Tomato Achaar (Pink) Pasta with Hundred Knot Zinfandel or Fifth Moon Field Blend
RECIPE BY Brooklyn Delhi
Featuring Tomato Achaar by Brooklyn Delhi
Active TIME 15 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
- 4 oz pasta – we love fresh pappardelle, but use fresh or dry pasta of your choice
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 3 tablespoons Tomato Achaar, or to taste
- 2 tablespoons pinenuts, toasted
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- salt to taste
- Bring a pot of water to boil. Add a generous amount of salt and the pasta. Cook, stirring to keep the noodles separated, until al dente. Strain, reserving a few tablespoons of the pasta cooking water.
- In a wide sauce pan or skillet on medium-low heat, add the heavy cream and tomato achaar and stir together to combine. Simmer for a few minutes. Add the strained pasta and gently fold together to coat the pasta in the sauce. Add a little bit of the pasta water if you want to thin the sauce out. Cook gently, just to get the pasta coated. Salt to taste.
- Plate and top with lots of grated parmesan cheese and toasted pinenuts. Perfect for a date night at home!