Sweet & Spicy Gochujang Meatballs with Zinfandel
RECIPE BY KPOP Foods
Featuring Korean Chili Sauce by KPOP Foods
Active TIME 20 minutes
Cook Time 1 hours
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons of water
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 3 tablespoon mince onion
- 1 can (8 ounces) of jellied cranberry sauce
- 3/4 cup Korean Chili Sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix together ground beef, egg, water, bread crumbs, minced onion.
- Use palm of hands to roll mixture into balls.
- Bake in oven for 20-25 minutes, flipping half way through baking.
- In a large sauce pan, over low heat melt down cranberry jelly sauce and mix in Korean Chili Sauce, brown sugar, and lemon juice.
- Add meatballs and let simmer for 40 minutes before serving.
Gone are the days of bland and dry meatballs! Try out this recipe and change experience meatballs in a way you never had before.