- 1/4 of a 1 pound package of rice noodles (break off about that amount-ish)
- 3 carrots, julienned or finely chopped
- a couple of handfuls of salad mix
- 2 green onions or spring onions
- 2 cups Fila Manila Adobo or leftover chicken or tofu adobo
- a handful of mint (and/or parsley) (1/2 to 1 cup)
- a handful of cilantro (and/or basil) (1/2 to 1 cup)
- 1 package of rice paper wrappers (you’ll use about 1/8 of the package)
- Soften the rice noodles by pouring boiling water over them in a bowl and soaking for 15 minutes. Drain.
- Soften a rice paper wrapper by dipping it in a bowl of warm water. Dip, spin the wrapper to an undipped area, repeat until the entire wrapper is wet. Let the wrapper rest, rough side down, on a dampened cloth for about a minute.
- Place a layer of salad mix across the bottom half of the softened wrapper. Top with noodles, carrots, onion, and herbs.
- At the top of the veggie/noodle/herb stack, lay a thin layer of chicken or tofu adobo.
- Fold in the right then left sides of the wrapper, then roll up tightly from the bottom.
- Store under a damp paper towel until you’ve finished all the rolls.
- Slice with a serrated knife.
- Serve with dipping sauces such as sesame, sriracha, our peanut-y Kare-Kare, or even more Adobo!