Pita Salt Roasted Salmon with Grenache
RECIPE BY Rebecca Christiansen
Featuring Portland Pita Salt by Portland Salt Co.
Active TIME About 20 minutes
- 1.5lbs of King Salmon, skin on in 6oz filets
- 2 tbsp Portland Pita Salt
- 2 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Juice of 1 small Lemon
We love to pair king salmon with roasted potatoes and asparagus. Add a side of labneh drizzled with extra virgin olive oil and Portland Pita Salt for a wonderful creamy accompaniment.
- Preheat your oven to 400˚F. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Combine Pita Salt, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, and Lemon juice in a small bowl. Mix until well incorporated.
- Place the salmon, skin side down, atop the baking sheet. Spoon the Pita Salt marinade over the salmon.
- Roast the salmon on the upper rack for 12-15 minutes to your preferred temperature.
- Let the salmon filets rest for 5 minutes before serving.