Galbi (Korean Spare Ribs) with Pinot Noir
RECIPE BY KPOP Foods
Featuring Honey Glaze Sauce by KPOP Foods
Active TIME 15 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
- 2 lbs bone in beef chuck short ribs (cut to 1/3 to 1/2 inch thick)
- 3/4 Cup of Soy Sauce
- 3/4 Cup of Brown Sugar
- 3/4 Cup of Water
- 2 Garlic Cloves, Minced
- 1 Tablespoon of Sesame Oil
- 2 Green Onions, Chopped
- 1/4 Cup of KPOP Sauce
- In a large bowl, mix together the soy sauce, brown sugar, water, garlic, sesame oil, green onion, and KPOP Sauce. Keep stirring until the sugar fully dissolves.
- Place the ribs in a large plastic zipper bag. Pour the marinade over the ribs and then squeeze out the air in the plastic zipper bag. Set the bag in the refrigerator over night or for up to 4 hours.
- When ready to cook, preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- Remove the ribs from the plastic bag and place onto the grill. Depending on thickness of the ribs, grill each side for 4-6 minutes, or until desired preference.
- Feel free to garnish with chopped green onions and sesame seeds and enjoy!