A Covid Grand Opening
We are officially open– for the first time! While we never could have imagined the grand opening of our tasting room would land during a pandemic, we are excited to finally welcome you for a visit.
Plan your visit
Enjoy a safe but relaxing tasting experience on our outdoor patio, hosted by our knowledgeable staff. While normally you won’t need a reservation, currently it is encouraged to make one, so let us know you’re coming.
Here’s a quick look at what to expect:
- Reservations encouraged
- All guests must sign a waiver prior to or upon arrival
- Social distancing will be enforced
- Guest count limited to 6 within the same household
- Facial coverings required until you’re seated for your tasting
- All winery staff will wear facial coverings throughout your visit
- Hand sanitizer will be provided
- Separate entry and exit will be indicated
- Individual tasting menus and dump cups
- Thorough and regular cleaning and sanitizing
For our complete protocol, visit our Covid-19 updates page.
Our expressive, terroir-driven wines are crafted by award-winning winemaker, Tim Milos. There’s something for everyone with varieties ranging from the traditional to the uncommon.
Ready to visit? Take a peek at our current protocols and download a waiver. We’ll see you soon!