- All visitors must sign a guest waiver prior to or upon arrival.
- All guests must follow the current Napa County health and safety guidelines: social distancing, hand washing/sanitizing and facial coverings for all guest are required. Once seated, guests may remove their mask for the tasting. All Winery still will wear facial coverings entire time.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided for guest use upon entry and at locations throughout the property.
- Tasting Room layout will be configured to establish designated tasting spaces and prevent congregation of visitors in any one area.
- Guests will enter through the patio and exit via the main entrance.
- RD Winery will provide individual, compostable tasting menus and dump cups to avoid contamination.
- Trash receptacles will be available throughout tasting spaces.
- RD Winery staff will minimize close proximity to the guests to the extent feasible when pouring wines, receiving payment or handing-off merchandise and will follow proper sanitary guidelines after any close physical contact.
- All tasting areas will be cleaned and sanitized before and after each guest tasting.
- Doorknobs, light switches, bathroom fixtures, keyboards, faucet handles, pin-pads, pens and other contact surfaces should be sanitized on frequent intervals.
- All glassware, flatware and plaits will be washed in commercial, high temp dishwashers.
Guests count is limited to 6 within the same household. To uphold proper social distancing, we can only allow children within your family. Please notify us regarding any guests under 21 to properly prepare for your visit.
Walk-in guests are welcome and will be taken on a first come basis dependent on availability of open spaces.
Your reservation is only confirmed for the number of guests on the confirmation letter. Additional guests or designated drivers are unable to join your party without a confirmed advance reservation. Shared tastings are not allowed.
Because all experiences are seated socially distanced, it is critical that guests arrive on time to receive the full experience within their reserved time allotment. Your group will not be seated until all guests have arrived
Fees & Cancellations
All reservations are confirmed in advance with a credit card. Tasting fees will be charged at time of booking. Cancellations must be made at least 36 hours in advance in order to receive a refund.